The primary focus of the Adolescent Services Unit is to work with youth and their families who are experiencing difficulty with adolescent issues and are at risk of out of home placement.
Services provided include:
- Persons in Need of Supervision (PINS) adjustment services and case management
- Preventive Services for Adolescents and Families (PSAF)
- Adolescent Parenting Program: an eight-week program open to the public
- Teenage Services Act (TASA) case management for teens receiving temporary assistance, who are pregnant, or who are parenting
- Foster Care Services for adolescents placed in a residential program as a result of a PINS or Juvenile Delinquent (JD) adjudication
Services are provided without regard to income.
Contact us at (518) 565-3404