CLINTON COUNTY EMERGENCY SERVICES
SECTION 00 1113
ADVERTISEMENT FOR BIDS
1.01 THE OWNER (HEREINAFTER REFERRED TO AS CLINTON COUNTY):
Clinton County Buildings & Grounds
135 Margaret Street
Plattsburgh, NY 12901
1.02 AND THE ARCHITECT (HEREINAFTER REFERRED TO AS AEDA, P.C.):
Architectural & Engineering Design Associates, P.C.
1246 Route 3, P.O. Box 762
Plattsburgh, NY 12901
1.03 DATE: FEBRUARY 23, 2017
1.04 TO: POTENTIAL BIDDERS
- Clinton County is requesting sealed bids for renovations to the existing building, located on 16 Emergency Dr. in Plattsburgh, NY. Bids will be received until 2:30 pm on the 16th day of March, 2017 and then publicly opened and read aloud at the Clinton County Legislative Office at 2:30 pm.
- Bid proposals submitted by U.S. Mail, private carrier, or hand delivered prior to the day of the bid opening are to be sent to Clinton County Purchasing at 137 Margaret St, Plattsburgh, NY in care of Kimberly A. Banker.
- All bids shall be submitted in a sealed envelope with the words "Clinton Co. Emergency Services Window Replacement" clearly printed on the front. Provide two original bid documents.
- Project Description: The project consists of removal and replacement of windows in the Emergency Services Building.
- Project Documents are available on CD copy to any interested bidder at the office of Clinton County Purchasing Department upon receipt of non-refundable payment, by cash or check, in the amount of $25.00 per copy. Checks must be made payable to Clinton County Treasurer. Standard shipping charges will be additional if mailing is requested unless a Fed Ex, UPS or other carrier account number is provided by requesting party. Documents may also be examined at no expense at the office AEDA, PC. and the Clinton County Purchasing Department.
- Bidders will be required to provide Bid security in the form of a Bid Bond or Certified Check of a sum no less than 5% of the Bid Amount.
- Refer to other bidding requirements described in Document 00 2113 - Instruction to Bidders and Document 003100 - Available Project Information.
- A pre-bid conference for all bidders is scheduled for March 7, 2017 at 10:00 am at 16 Emergency Services Dr, project location. All Prime Contract bidders as well as interested sub-contractors should plan to attend this meeting.
- Submit your offer on the Bid Form provided.
- This project is considered a Public Work Project and Prevailing Wages will apply.
- Your offer will be required to be submitted under a condition of irrevocability for a period of 45 days after submission.
- The Owner reserves the right to accept or reject any or all offers.
END OF SECTION