Please read the following
- Our office will communicate with you through email correspondence. This will include notifications of your admission letter for the examination, examination results and canvassing your interest in vacancies. It is important to keep your email address, phone number and mailing address current by notifying our office with any changes. Fill out and email the Change of Address form to email@example.com to keep your information up-to-date. You will also need to change the email address associated with your online account by clicking the Edit tab on your My Account page.
- What examinations are being announced? Click this link for a list of currently scheduled Open Competitive, Promotional or Continuous Recruitment Examinations. Closing dates for filing will appear on the Examination Announcement. Promotional Examinations are open to current employees. See minimum qualifications on announcement. Continuous Recruitment applications can be submitted year round, and examinations are usually scheduled twice a year when possible.
- When do I get notification if my application is approved or get my admittance letter for examination? After the closing date, by email, you will receive a notice letting you know additional information is needed, for approval, or, if approved, you will receive notification of your admission letter for the examination.
- Do I pay for my examination application? No, beginning with examinations announced in 2019, Clinton County will no longer require an application fee for Clinton County examinations.
- NOTE: To complete an exam application or finishing completing a saved draft click the Proceed to Exam Application button below. To view previously submitted exam application click the View Previous Submissions button on the next page.