To provide the residents and visitors of Clinton County with assistance and services necessary for Preparedness, Response, Recovery and Mitigation from natural and man made disasters.
This Mission is achieved by many specific programs:
- Emergency Scene Coordination (Fire, EMS, Hazmat, Cause & Origin)
- Hazardous Materials / WMD Response Team Operation
- Operation of the County Emergency Operations Center (EOC)
- Operation & Maintenance of County Wide Public Safety Radio System
- Development & Maintenance of Emergency Planning Documents
- Development & Maintenance of Emergency Mutual Aid Agreements
- 911 System Coordination, Public Safety Answering and Radio Dispatch
Looking for a 911 Address or have questions with regard to 911 Information?
Contact the 911 Office
- Emergency Services Training Programs:
- Fire Prevention and Suppression
- Emergency Medical Service (EMS)
- HAZMAT / WMD Response
- Incident Command and Management Training