Are you or someone you care about at risk of suicide?
Clinton County Suicide Hotline
(1-866-577-3836 TTY: 877-829-1278)
Have you or A Friend....
- Talked about wanting to hurt or kill themselves?
- Looked for ways to kill themself by seeking access to firearms, available pills or other means?
- Felt hopeless, rage or uncontrolled anger?
- Acted reckless or engaged in risky activities without thinking?
- Felt trapped - like there's no way out?
- Increased alcohol or drug use?
- Withdrawn for friends, family and society?
- Felt anxious, agitated, unable to sleep?
- Experienced dramatic mood changes?
- Seen no reason for living or had no sense of purpose?
Get the facts -
take the appropriate action. 1-866-577-3836