REVISIONS TO FLOODPLAIN MAPPING FOR CLINTON COUNTY
Please be aware that FEMA has prepared revised maps for much of Clinton County, and there will be a virtual open house for residents to learn more and ask questions about flood maps and insurance choices on July 16 at 7:00PM.
IMPORTANT: To participate, you must register at this website: https://bit.ly/3dz2MWA
CENSUS 2020 is Happening NOW!! - Please fill out your census form - the information is vital to the amount of Federal and State Aid Clinton County receives!, Click here to go to the form!!
Why does the Census Matter? Who Cares? You should!! Click the images above and below to find out more!
The Planning Department's mission is to improve the quality of life within Clinton County by promoting the wise use of natural and man-based resources. Issues and needs that are commonly addressed by the department include land use planning and zoning, economic and community development, agriculture, environmental impact assessment, disaster recovery, recreation, housing and public transportation.
- Technical assistance on planning and zoning issues to local municipalities and the public
- Administration of the Clinton County Public Transit System (CCPT)
- Administration of the State directed Agricultural District Program
- Land development information, including wetlands, floodplains, and aerial photos
- Staff to Clinton County Planning Board
- Census and other vital statistics
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Mapping and Analysis
Broadband Expansion Map